STANISLAS

Top : Zara | Short : American Apparel | Jewels : Shashi | Sunnies : Michael Kors

Hi everybody! I wish you all a nice and sunny sunday! For people in Switzerland, it's time to relax after a weekend at the Montreux Jazz Festival, I'm sure you all guys are still sleeping! I was unfortunately to tired to go out yesterday night after my 5 hours drive. I came back from Nancy yesterday and I had such a great time with my friend Jessy in France. This country is so rich in the culturally way. These pictures was shot during my trip in Nancy, My girl Jessy took these pictures on the beautiful Place Stanislas. During this day we ate lunch on a beautiful terrace called Opé Café, then we walked around the city and did some sightseeing all day. Th weather was so warm and beautiful, just perfect to visit the city!

I love how the color from the top is shining with the sunlight, I felt like a mermaid all day wearing it. I paired it with a cool high waisted shorts and a comfy pair of heels. I am also wearing my new jewels from Shashi, I am in love with these earrings! 


6 comments :