BOHO


Kimono, hat & top : H&M | Short : American Apparel | Booties : Mango

Hi guys! How are you today? Yesterday I heard on the radio that we have actually in Switzerland the worst summer of the century! We had in a week as much rain as we usually have in a year! When I told you that it was terrible, I was not lying. I am pretty sure that we will have a sunny and warm month of august, do you agree?

Here is an outfit very adapted to the swiss summer situation. I was wearing a long Kimono that I found last week during the sale by H&M. I paired with a simple and classic combo : High-waisted Short with a little black top. I wasn't sure about buying this kimono at first. I thought I would maybe never wear it but I am now so glad that I bought it! It feels so cool to wear it and this dark blue print is very easy to match! 






7 comments :

  1. already loved this look on Instagram! Gorgeous as always! :)

    ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, this kimono is so beautiful!

    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que tu es belle! Ta tenue est ravissante, j'aime tout particulièrement ton petit haut!

    xx,

    http://keep-mydream.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci beaucoup ma belle ❤️

    ReplyDelete