H&M LOVES CAPRICES | DAY 1

Overall & Earrings : H&M conscious exclusive | Heels : Zara | Clutch : Tory Burch

Amazing weekend spent with H&M for the Caprices Festival in Crans-Montana! Full of surprises and amazing moments. Check on my instagram to see more pictures about it! I will talk more about this weekend spent here in Crans-Montana tomorrow.

On Friday night we had a dinner at "La Reserve"and I was wearing the overall and the earrings from the new H&M conscious exclusive collection. This collection was only presented in selected stores and lucky me, one was close from where I live! This collection was gorgeous, unfortunately when I went to the store some pieces I wanted were already sold out but I took the essentials.



6 comments :

  1. You look beautiful!
    Seriously a perfect look!
    Have a nice sunday evening.
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore le haut!! je ne sais pas si ça se vend avec le pantalon, mais en tout cas ça te va divinement bien :)

    ReplyDelete