B. DOESN'T KNOW

Illustrations by : Kactus

I love friday a lot but who doesn't? 

I almost never plan my weekends. When I'm typing this, it is thursday night and I still don't know what I'm going to do. What is very cool because I'm open to every propositions and it is how I keep my freedom. The only things I know is that I'm going to meet a friend on saturday afternoon that I didn't see for ages (she has the same agenda than Obama…) and saturday night I have my friend birthday party! When I will be done with work tomorrow afternoon, I will start to think about my weekend but not before… Simply because sometimes friday is the last but the longest day of the week! 

GOOD LUCK!

Don't forget to follow me via Instagram (@bangbangblond), the best way to discover what I'm going to do the next days...who knows, maybe something amazing!


1 comment :