JIMMY CHOO ON FASHIONFRIENDS.CH

Sunglasses : Jimmy Choo (Fashionfriends)

FashionFriends.ch is a swiss online shopping club for brands clothing & accessories. FashionFriends combines offers out of daily changing promotions with up to 70% discount, with international latest fashion, styles and trends in-season. First Come, First Served!

I ordered this pair of Jimmy Choo a few weeks ago and they were 50% off. I received them in less than a week and they were well packed (what is very important for me).

I am obsessed with folding sunglasses since I discovered the Persol (Years and year ago). Functional and Stylish, this pair will come with me everywhere. They fit easily into your purse or pocket as they can be folded to half their size.





2 comments :

  1. Jimmy Choo is my favorite brand because it's has wild range of designer and fashionable prescription eyewear.

    ReplyDelete