B. LOVES SUNGLASSES

Alison Liaudat Bangbangblond  Swiss Fashion blogger outfit blog mode suisse
Illustration By : Kactus.

What, it is Friday? YAY Finally! I have been waiting on you for 2 reasons : 

- Last day at work before 2 long days off. 
- Because on every friday B. is on Bangbangblond.com! I love to receive the illustration from my friend Nina Kactus. She always surprises me so much with her talent!

Here is my sunglasses crush, It's time to add some colors in our life. The weather is going to be bad (rainy) this weekend in Switzerland but we can say that After the rain comes the rainbow! So get ready with your sunglasses!


SUNGLASSES MIRROR


3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! I love this illustration! my friend is so creative!

      Delete
  2. All shapes are not good for me as my face . The different colour collection is pretty cool and looking beautiful . I like most is the purple and blue shade sunglasses.

    You can design your own sunglasses here.

    ReplyDelete