HUNTER DAY


Coat : Burberry | Sweater & Pants : Mango | Boots & Socks : Hunter | Rings : H&M

In Switzerland there is actually no snow but it's raining a lot. I am glad to have my Hunter boots in my shoe closet and I think they are a Must Have! 

I always wear them on rainy days and I just found this hunter fleece socks on sale! With 50% OFF I didn't hesitate at all! The hunter fleece socks will keep your feet warm in your boots, because even is they keep your feet dry, your Hunter will not keep them warm! I recommend them to every people who has a pair of hunter, it will make them way more comfortable! 





8 comments :

  1. Love your outfit! Great Hunters!

    http://ohmymacushla.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hunter socks are great ! they've saved my feet at festivals. and i love the ring too so cute :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Hunter are THE boots for festivals!

      Delete
  3. Sweet Rainy Look <3
    I love you so much Muchacha!

    ReplyDelete