EARLY MORNINGS

Coat : Zara | Sweater : Mango | Skirt : H&M | Headband : Fizzen | Boots : Steve Madden

I'm actually writing to you from New York ! Yes, I am on vacation but don't worry bangbangblond will stay updated very often! Follow me on Instagram to be sure not to miss anything @bangbangblond. New York is definitely my second home! I feel so good here and this time I'm discovering China Town as my apartment is there! Even if it smells the fish around my building my apartment is very cool and the rooftop is amazing! I already love this place and will enjoy my next weeks here! 

Today I eat something a delicious sandwich at Hampton Chutney in Soho (68 Prince Street). I discovered this place today and for sure I will go back very often! The sandwich was to die for, fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoes and a delicious spicy sauce! For people who have to eat Gluten Free they have this option what makes this place even better!

You can discover here my last "swiss" outfit! I love to wear this lovely headband from Fizzen ! Do you know FIZZEN ? If not, go visit them in Bern, Zürich, Basel or Lucerne it will worth it or even online www.fizzen.ch. If you love second hand, amazing accessories or even vintage pieces, it is a place for you!



3 comments :

  1. Very chic! love your outfit.

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is amazing, love the skirt. you look so pretty here too, glad you're enjoying nyc
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete