BRIDGE

Shoes : Report Signature | Pants : Brandy Melville | Shirts : Mango | Sweat & Bracelets : Zara | Coat : Vila | Necklace : Forever 21

It's Monday, A Fresh start for a new amazing week !

I am in New York for a few more days, I have so many things I want to do before to leave! Hope I will be able to do everything I wanted! About food I think I'm done! Burgers, Pancakes, frozen yoghurt, cookies, Pizza late at night, sushi, …. If you have any Idea what more can I eat, please share with me !

Now What I planned for the next days is shopping, shopping and ... Shopping! Yes that's vacation time I want to go back home with a lot of crazy new stuffs! I will be back Fat and poor!

Now about my outfit on this post, I'm wearing some new purchases. A new pants from Brandy Melville, a new sweat from Zara and my new pair of shoes!! It was a very nice day and I was very comfortable in my clothes and in my booties!

Have a nice monday peeps!









16 comments :

  1. as i said on instagram this outfit rocks!!

    http://gupses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit and pictures !

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab outfit, i wish i'd be out there as long as you seems like you've done looaaads ! i've heard the street food is great
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren ! Yes the street food is amazing! Everything is amazing here!♡

      Delete
  4. Richtig schön! Besonders gut gefällt mir deine Hose!!

    Viele Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com
    Bloglovin' // Youtube // Facebook

    Übrigens läuft wieder eine neue "show your style" - Aktion! Alles weitere erfährst du hier. Es würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachen würdest! Gerne auch mit einem bereits geposteten Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..
    I found you on Mystylehit...
    Wow .....you got a new fan....your style is great...You absolutly know what you do!!!!!
    Great!!
    Love, Miriam aka MiKu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks sweetie ! I really Appreciate ♡

      Delete
  6. Ein sehr schönes Outfit und auch eine wirklich tolle Kulisse! Den Mantel hätte ich auch selbst gerne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfit!!! So inspiring!! Love your necklace:o)
    xx, Kirsten

    http://www.thedressbakery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete