VINTAGE FIELDS




Dress : Forever21 | Belt : YSL vintage | Sunglasses : Rayban vintage | Sandals : Nine West | Necklace : Zara | Bag : Louis Vuitton vintage

Sunny summer day in Switzerland, in the middle of a beautiful wheat fields. The color of the wheat inspire me for this look. Beige, Braun, Nude and Orange. 

I'm wearing a dress that I shopped in New York 2 years ago, I love the embroidery and the cut of it. So perfect for a warm day. 2 special details : a pair of vintage sunglasses from Ray Ban and my favorite belt from Yves St Laurent.

During this shoot we had the idea of making a video (If you didn't watch it clic here). It wasn't planned at all and I hope you can feel the spontaneity of the video. 

My friends Stéphane Mirao and I had a lot of fun during this day and we finish with a delicious dinner at Ichioshi Sushi Bar in Vevey. I have to say that it was one of the warmer day the summer (~40° C) and we were dying in the middle of this Heaven!









3 comments :

  1. Oh! Loving the belt and that dress!!
    Stunning on the pictures,
    xx from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com
    www.citybreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics <3

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! u look amazing x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete