CANDY


Short & Necklace: Zara | Shoes : Zalando | Top : H&M | Sunglasses : Marc Jacobs (My Private boutique)

Candy! Where is my doggy? Ok I have to say that I used a dog for this shoot ^^.
She's so cute, my family and I are actually Dog sitting Candy, a young Jack Russel. She's so fun, her favorite toy is a Hamburger (that's maybe the reason why we love each other so much!). She's in love with my dog Jack they look so cute together and so different Jack Russel VS Border Collie) ♥. 

Special crush on these sandals that I found on ZALANDO and still available online! Perfect heels, perfect high & for sure perfect fit! You can wear them for the night with a black skinny and during the day with a short or a dress for a casual look.
Thanks to my cuttie Candy for this shoot :) She didn't move at all, she's definitely a real Celebrity with a big C.








3 comments :

  1. Love that look :D <3

    xoxo

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, love the shoes! Great style!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit post and your dog is pretty cute!

    Melissa
    www.stylemevalentina.com

    ReplyDelete